Thursday, March 12, 2015


FEBRUARY 28, 2011 10:36AM

Insert Academy Member Here.....

RATE: 2 Flag
tura2 
Or, whoever ultimately is responsible for the "In Memoriam" reel at the Academy Awards ...
Because last night, Tura Satana, the epically awesome star of "Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" was omitted from said reel.  I realize she died in February of 2011, but so what? She deserved to be honored LAST NIGHT, not at next year's reel.
That is all. 
tura_porsche_6 

YOUR TAGS:

Add

TIP:

  Enter the amount, and click "Tip" to submit! 

Comments

I agree. "Faster Pussycat! Kill! Kill!" is a huge favourite of mine. I love how Tura spits out her lines like she's on the verge of annihilating everyone in sight. She'll long be honoured in my memory.
"I never try anything - I JUST DO IT!" She was just an unstoppable force. Thanks for reading, VA.

No comments:

Post a Comment