Friday, March 20, 2015

OCTOBER 28, 2013 11:11AM

Day 24: Horror Character That Best Describes You

Rate: 2 Flag
cw6
 

30 Day Horror Movie Challenge

Day 24: This Time, It's Personal? 


This category begs to be answered, The Cabin In The Woods style.

cw2
I have been scholar.  A mediocre one and a longtime one.  But I can't apologize for knowledge for its own sake, even if I feel guilt for it.


 cw3
I have most definitely been a fool.  Whether it's the merry funny type of fool typified in the Tarot, who knows?  I'm told I'm a nice drunk.  But I have been an egregiously awful capital-F Fool, of various dimensions.


 cw1
I have been athletic, and I have been seriously non-athletic.  But I have never been a capital-A Athlete.  I'm afraid you can't nail me for this.


cw4
I have been a virgin.  I have been a virgin until I just couldn't take it anymore.  I have been such a virgin that my fists would shake in rage every time Madonna began arching her back under a Venetian bridge.  She was calling me out and laughing at me.


cw5
And perhaps, for that reason above, I have managed to be an unpaid volunteer whore.

At several points in my life, I could have been a fitting sacrifice for 4 out of 5 of these needed archetypes. Incidentally, I'd love to see what kind of world resulted after the end of The Cabin in The Woods.

Comments

Perhaps it was a world populated by 2-dimensional stick figures? I love the way your mind works...
I too can lay claim to each to varying degrees at various times (pun intended). Won't say for now which one was the most fun ...

No comments:

Post a Comment