Saturday, March 21, 2015

OCTOBER 4, 2014 11:15PM

October 4-5, 2014

Rate: 3 Flag
Weekends being tough and crazy and chaotic, I won't be able to produce in-depth posts, but I do want to keep on keepin on for the 31 Days. 
So, for this weekend I give you ....
 A Nazi zombie!
ds8 
And consider this interesting observation from many film scholars: when a creator of fiction wants a human villain that's perfectly expendable and perfectly okay to kill, maim or torture, a Nazi is your go-to stock.
And when you want to witness guilt and empathy free violations of a human body - and commit those vicariously through a film or video game character - zombies are right there for you.
So here we combine the two.  Happy hacking.

Comments

I always thought Nazis were zombies.
Give it the gift of gab and you have the perfect enemy... R&R ;-)
I agree with Various.. but that did not stop me from buying a death to zombies hoodie to roam around in my rural hometown LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment