Friday, March 20, 2015

OCTOBER 28, 2013 8:09PM

Day 25: Favorite Christmas/Holiday Horror

Rate: 1 Flag


bc1

30 Day Horror Movie Challenge

Day 25: Santa Ain't No Kidder


It's my suspicion that Lois Lane's appeal for Superman back in 1978 was the snarky, earthy sense of humor. 
Perhaps the big blue boy scout could never admit to himself that he laughed heartily at Margot Kidder's Barb in Black Christmas .  The film itself is a creepy, spacey psychotronic fan favorite.  I'm sure the remake doesn't measure up.
Enjoy.


Comments

Can't believe I missed this one...Man what Mad Voodoo is at the bottom of your Closet of Horror?!
This is one horror film that I truly, truly love and have seen countless times throughout my life. And, it must be said, there's lots of black humour in this one too, mostly courtesy of Margot Kidder and her drunken character who steals the movie. I wish my phone had the "FE" exchange. (I am hoping to be writing more about this movie in advan

No comments:

Post a Comment