Friday, March 20, 2015

OCTOBER 15, 2013 11:02AM

Day 15: Favorite Monster Movie

Rate: 4 Flag

  DAM 1

  

30 Day Horror Movie Challenge

Oct. 15: Mashed Monsters




Destroy All Monsters ?  NO!  Long may they live!
It really just sells itself.  Take all your greatest hits, the giant monsters who threaten Tokyo every other week, and get 'em together... 
 DOM 2
 take them on a world tour...
 DOM 3b
DOM 3e
 DOM 3d
 And team them up to beat the crap out of the baddest one...
 DOM 6
who is under the control of bizarre alien chicks in blingy cape hoodies with plans of world domination...
 DOM 4

And just let go of any pointless need for  "realism" and "good" "kewl" special effects. 
 This is my idea of a good time. It should be yours, too.
Enter the amount, and click "Tip" to submit!

Comments

Mothra was always my favourite of the classic Monsters, particularly because of the two tiny women who appeared in his movies.
I lost my taste for monster movies long ago but as a kid I loved Rodan. It probably doesn't qualify but a few monsters make an appearance in last year's brilliant Cabin in the Woods.
I don't think I can count the number of times I watched this movie because both of my sons were hopelessly in love with Godzilla & Co.

Not really a monster movie, but I've always loved Jurassic Park. Which I've also seen more times than I can count.
Anything with a visible zipper and wrinkly feet has GOT to be good...

No comments:

Post a Comment