Wednesday, March 18, 2015

OCTOBER 15, 2012 10:16AM

O is for ... (31 Days of Halloween, Oct. 15)

Rate: 3 Flag
 
michonne

michOnne!


Last night was the premiere of The Walking Dead's third season.  Let's see how short I can make this. 
Realizing most every abandoned house is a useless headquarters, Rick and his group stumble on the perfect solution to protect their group: prison.  Cleaning out the prison will prove some of the tensest, most nail biting scenes yet.  One of the group suffers a grave setback.  Pregnant Lori reveals a horrifically gruesome concern. Abreathtaking cliffhanger ends episode 1 of season 3.  
We are also introduced to Michonne, the anticipated ass-kicker whom with we left last season.  She is taking care of Andrea, who has a flu and is losing hope.
I have nothing profound or insightful to say as of yet.  I'm very much looking forward to Michonne and her story. And The Walking Dead - indeed, all zombie cinema - leads me into arguments with friends and family about what you would do if society broke down.  I'm currently trying to convince my wife that finding and securing a Wal-Mart would be better than an isolated cabin in the mountains.  She disagrees, and thinks humans at a Wal-Mart would prove more horrific than flesh eating revenants.  She's probably right.
Enter the amount, and click "Tip" to submit!

Comments

My sweet Chiller,
I am not on here that much these days but I saw your post..
Zombies are among us today.. one only has to think about it. I heard a lot of Zombies got killed off last night and that's kind of depressing.:)

I like the idea of Walmart but I agree with your wife. Lots of danger there already haha
HUGGGGGGGGGGGG
Well, at least in a Walmart store the zombies won't attack because zombies eat brains, so you will be safe hiding there just pretend you are a typical Walmart shopper. :) R
Linda, it is lovely to see you here! Thank you so much!

Trudge, better dead than RED at a Wal-Mart, instead of those elitist French-owned Amurrica-hatin' TAR-GEEEEYS!!!!!
I'm afraid I'm with your wife on this one. But the isolate cabin need not be the only solution. You could find an abandoned IKEA: you could live in a rotational variety of room replications and feast on meatballs and soft ice cream for evermore.
P.S. I was kind of hoping that "O" might have been represented by "The Story of O" ... but, O well! (cue: groan)
How about the Story of O starring Oprah? Now that's horror!

No comments:

Post a Comment