Wednesday, March 18, 2015

OCTOBER 29, 2012 2:45PM

If you liked it then you should've put a stake in it....

Rate: 2 Flag


I have failed you, dear readers.  Life has gotten the best of me this Halloween season.  I hope I can at least give you the Halloween Day post - I'll strive for it.  I don't like failure, but alas, monsters need to be vanquished.
 Until then, stay safe - and especially the East Coast....
 "something must've happened/Over Manhattaaan"
 Did you think that
You could make it
With......
 FRANKENSTOOOOORM

 

Your tags:

Add

TIP:

Enter the amount, and click "Tip" to submit!

Comments

You mean I haven't MISSED anything? It's like a dream!

But I'm back on OS now, so I need your wit and wisdom Chiller....You know I can't go to the movies without you..Come baaackk....come baaackk...

No comments:

Post a Comment