Friday, March 20, 2015

JUNE 26, 2014 3:17PM

Open Call: Death List 10!

Rate: 8 Flag

Death List Five

This won't be healthy.  It's going to reopen old stupid wounds that any same and well adjusted person would have healed from by now. Never said I was sane, nor well.  I am - Death Incarnate!

piranha3dddelay
 (Disclaimer - the following is only a dumb insane rant.  I am a wuss and a killing spree is furthest from my mind. Stewing in hate is the worst thing a person can do to themselves. I'm just having a bit of wrong fun.  This rant will also have offensive language, but sometimes a person has to write raw.)
And now, my response to  Marilyn Sands' Open Call: Top 10 Things I Always Wanted to Say
 To the following:

10. The Fifth and Sixth Grade English Teacher
"Misery just drips from your every pore, doesn't it?  You just had to put me down to my parents at the parent-teacher conference, didn't you? You had to pick on me in class when I wasn't even close to doing anything wrong, right?  You had to be dismissive, snarky and put me down long after I was your student, right? Well get this - you're one of the poorest fucking excuses for a teacher EVER.  Anyone who tells 5th graders that she doesn't care if you learn anything in her class as long as they keep quiet and PRETEND to pay attention is someone with a pathetic lack of love for their profession, never mind their own life."

Helen Mirren in Teaching Mrs. Tingle
Dame Helen Mirren in "Teaching Mrs. Tingle
9. The Noxious Sociopathic Little Bully I Could Have Easily Taken in a Fight But Never Did, 9th through 11th Grade
"Some cake? Or perhaps a glass of wine?"

Purple_Wedding
King Joffrey Baratheon, Game of Thrones
 8.  Mean Girl #1, Middle and High School
"Uh huh.  'Mean Girl 1 wants to add you as a friend.'  Umm.  Think of any one interaction you and I had in high school.  Just one.  Got one?  Okay.  Did it involve you being a complete bitch to me? Was it a conversation or a torrent of put-downs? Was there once a kind word from you? No? Well then.  I can forgive and I don't live with any of that but that doesn't mean I need to see your damn face everytime I log into Facebook.  IGNORE FRIEND REQUEST."

heatherchandlerdies_heathers
Christian Slater, Winona Ryder and
the corpse of Heather No. 1, Heathers
7. 9th Grade Bully Who Labeled Me 'Faggot'
"If you like, darling...."

Invisibles 7 Fanny
Transvestite shaman Lord Fanny vs. the demon Orlando,

(Incidentally, I should also apologize for the cowardly and disgusting way that I lashed out at your Mean Girl sister, who did nothing to me, because because I felt frustrated and powerless by your bullying).
6. Mean Girl #2, High School
See Mean Girl 1, with the following addendum: "And think about that time where you looked at me with the most disdainful, hate-filled side glance and said "Why are you sitting here?" at the cafeteria, when people I was with sat at your table for lunch. IGNORE FRIEND REQUEST." 

Faculty
Clea Duvall, The Faculty
And a special shout out to the foxy 10th grade stoner chick who waved at me across the cafeteria to say "Come sit with us!"

foxes
Jodie Foster, Cherie Currie and fellow Foxes
 5. Psycho Violent Pot-head in my Dorm, College
"I am a mutant who absorbs the kinetic energy of any blow I receive and transforms it into super strength.  So go ahead and brain me with your skateboard, you drug-addled ugly fuck - if you DARE."

sebastian-shaw
Kevin Bacon as Sebastian Shaw, X-Men: First Class
4.  Boss #1
I'm going to let the elegant speech and the dynamic actions of Prince Namor, The Sub-Mariner speak for me:

bitchslap
 3. Human Resources Nazi Whore
"You miserable, petty, dictatorial dog-faced  #$%t - what the fuck do you know about anything that happens in our dysfunctional department? Who the fuck are you? What are you even good for in this goddamn shithole of a company? You need to shut your whore mouth, this very instant!"

f13
 2. Boss #2
"Go fuck yourself you awkward, cold, pretentious brittle fucking b%&@.  You're hardly the leader that you think you are, and it's no surprise to me now that at the first day of work, another manager in the office, a female, took me to lunch and referred to you as a c----."

michaelmyersdog
Michael Myers and a new door ornament, Halloween
1. Boss #3
"Yes? What is it that you want with my LinkedIn profile - in which I acknowledge having worked under you and your scumsucking pit of evil NOT AT ALL - you repulsive, squeaky, treacherous RAT-FACED little asshole?"

V_2009_Serpent-s_Tooth_S02E02_Anna_eating_large_rat
Morena Baccarin as Visitor Commander Anna, V 2009
Enter the amount, and click "Tip" to submit!

Comments

I'm rating you for the Human Resources Nazi Whore. I think you should write a post about her.

/r.
Hmm...maybe, OIT. I could fictionalize it perhaps...
Speechless right now.
I've always managed to find a way to walk away from that crap... albeit one time in handcuffs; though I must admit I still feel the scars... R&R ;-)
Somebody has to take the Dark Side or there wouldn't be a Light Side! R
OH MY as they say. maybe that
fictionalization thing might be good.


then again, I say WTF.

then again, a lot of people say WTF to me.

then again they are right.

cuffs. me. one very very bad time.

everyone knows about it.
I wrote about it and I wont ever again.

maybe.
then again maybe I will.

no murder tho.

wow dark , man! hahahaha
@Algis - whoops. I try not to get too unfiltered, but sometimes?
@jmac - I'd love to know more. Walking away is a good thing (obviously not the scars and handcuffs).
@Marilyn - I've often thought the same thing, though like I said it's not good to live in that Dark Side.
@James - write write write! You don't have to murder. Maiming is plenty enough vengeance >-)
This was awesome. Lived vicariously through you while reading this and liked it.
This was awesome. Lived vicariously through you while reading this and liked it.
Maureen, I too am living vicariously through this dark unfiltered me. While I don't want to physically harm anyone I really kinda sorta wish I had said a lot of these - particularly to the bosses. Maybe with more gender-neutral yet still crude and shockingly nasty insult terms.
Whoever said words could not express...Well, they never read you with pictures Chiller! Well done!

No comments:

Post a Comment